- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
“Too many people in our community are suffering needlessly, taking medications carelessly, and relying on a flawed sick care system. Here at Preston Trail Sports & Family Chiropractic, It is our purpose to find, educate, and treat those that are seeking an alternative. We provide care that focuses on removing the underlying cause of conditions, balances the biochemistry of the body, and restores the bodies posture. By doing this, we allow our patients and their families to experience a life that is healthier, happier, and more productive.”
- There is an innate power within everyone that is God giving, and that controls, heals, and regulates all function of the body.
- This innate power is transmitted primarily through the body’s central nervous system.
- When the nervous system is compromised by the process of subluxation, the body then cannot heal, control, and regulate properly.
- These subluxations are caused by stress in our environment in the form of physical stress, emotional stress, and biochemical stress.
- When these subluxations are properly found, analyzed and removed, then the body returns to a state of proper innate control, regulation, and healing.
- When people live a life subluxation free they express life in an innate form allowing them to be happier, healthier, productive, and more prosperous.
- We believe that health is the most valuable asset that someone can posses. Because of this, the service we provide is the most valuable health care service in our community.
- Listening to patients wholeheartedly
- Providing caring and loving service
- Provide a happy, fun, stress free environment
- To always have a passionate yearning for new ways to provide outstanding care. Always growing, Always learning.
- Have a staff that cares about you and your family as much as you do
Clear Goal for every patient
- To identify the underlying imbalances that is not allowing their body to heal and regulate properly
- To correct any imbalances that is not allowing their body to heal and regulate properly
- To stabilize these imbalances as much as possible to prevent them form reoccurring.