Our Core beliefs:
- There is an innate power within everyone that is God giving, and that controls, heals, and regulates all function of the body.
- This innate power is transmitted primarily through the body’s central nervous system.
- When the nervous system is compromised by the process of subluxation, the body then cannot heal, control, and regulate properly.
- These subluxations are caused by stress in our environment in the form of physical stress, emotional stress, and biochemical stress.
- When these subluxations are properly found, analyzed and removed, then the body returns to a state of proper innate control, regulation, and healing.
- When people live a life subluxation free they express life in an innate form allowing them to be happier, healthier, productive, and more prosperous.
- We believe that health is the most valuable asset that someone can posses. Because of this, the service we provide is the most valuable health care service in our community.
Our Core Values:
- Always Listening to our patients wholeheartedly
- Always Providing caring and loving service
- Always Provide a happy, fun, stress free environment
- Always have a passionate yearning for new ways to provide outstanding care. Always growing, Always learning
- Maintain a staff that cares about you and your family as much as you do
Our Goal For Every Patient:
- To identify and correct the underlying imbalances that is not allowing their body to heal and regulate properly.
- To use natural means such as chiropractic care, nutrition, and physiotherapy to correct these imbalances.
- To increase your bodies ability to function at as well as possible so you can live a healthier, happier, and more productive life.
Have you been looking for a chiropractor in Dallas? Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, the chiropractic care offered at Preston Trail Sports and Family Chiropractic in Dallas emphasizes the importance of improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. Given the option, most people would prefer to be healthy and avoid illness if possible, and chiropractic care can help those people achieve their health and wellness goals. For those patients who may already be in pain, chiropractic care offers a unique way to provide pain relief for many types of pain and conditions, including back pain, neck pain and more! Pain relief and pain prevention are two of the reasons that chiropractic services have become so popular, both here in Dallas and around the world.
If you have been suffering from back pain in Dallas, don't wait another second to begin your road to recovery! At Preston Trail Sports and Family Chiropractic, our chiropractic techniques can assist patients with the rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known but long lost. For others, the chiropractic journey may offer a new sense of balance and wellness that one has never before experienced. If you want to start living every day pain free, call us at (972) 596-2273 to schedule an appointment!
People around the world are recognizing the benefit of seeking an alternative to traditional medicine; one that will help them achieve and maintain optimal health without requiring invasive treatments such as surgery. Please take the time to meet the chiropractor and our network of chiropractic and wellness care professionals dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives. To fully understand the nature of your health, we recommend that you join our free website membership program. As a patient at Preston Trail Sports and Family Chiropractic we will personally tailor a chiropractic and wellness program specifically targeted to your needs using the least invasive yet highly-effective techniques and services.